Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Prayers

All of you cyber people out there in the internet world, please pray with me.

Lord, please help me to see the Joy in everything. Please help me to look at myself with your eyes; help me to see myself as no less then a child of yours, lovingly made with care. Please help me to always know that I am being used for your purposes and please help me to remember that because you made me, I have importance, that my life means more just going from day to day.
Thank you for knitting me together in my mothers womb. Thank you for giving me this life and please help me to use it to prepare me for my life eternal. I am yours Lord, please use me.
~Amen

"So in this hour
Everything I do
Will be all for this moment
Everything's for you
My heart is open
And willing
So take it...

...So please take my life
And use it
I'm ready..."

~The Rocket Summer, "So, In This Hour..."

1 comment:

Nathaniel Berry said...

that was a beautiful prayer. :D