Thursday, February 7, 2008

Out of the Boredom that is PSC

1-5-08

Im falling asleep. My very German physics professor is putting me to sleep. I was falling asleep in my religion class this morning while we watched a video about vodou priests in Haiti. I was tired and disgusted from watching the live animal sacrifices. Is that necessary? Jesus loves you vodou priests, please stop brutally killing goats and chickens...

I always, everyday feel like Im going to be late to my 2:10 class. I don't know why.

I keep having these realistic dreams each night, and I wake up really confused as to weather I really did have a baby, or fell off a skyscraper, or am dating a certain boy, or rear-ended the truck that was in front of me.

My next class might be a challenge to pay attention to. I love my professor and it's a really exciting class because it directly pertains to my major but my eyes often start drooping from staring at a screen for 2 hours, it lulls me. Why did it take me so long to write that paper last night? Oh well, it's finished now, I kept getting distracted. "pressure is defined as force per area..."

I never thought I'd have to think about physics again. I was so relieved when high school was over those years ago, because I thought I'd never have to worry about velocity or anti-nodes... I parted ways with my calculator after my freshman year math class (good thing my roommate still had hers). .. Im not the only one nodding off in here... "can produce a big force when keeping the plates together..." It's almost done, my walk in the rain will start again soon.

No comments: