Tuesday, July 22, 2008

7-22-08

Lists:
(In no particular order)

Things that I definitely will not get tired of:
1. Talking about the Lord and how Good He is.
2. The cranberry-apple-walnut-chicken salad at work.
3. The raspberry lemonade at work.
4. Sneaking samples of the gelato at work.
5. Watching people's reactions after they try the gelato.
6. Playing cards with my family and friends.
7. Slaloming in the evening after the lakes have cleared out and the water is calm.
8. A different and more beautiful sunset every night.
9. Receiving answers to prayers over and over again.
10. The black passion-fruit ice tea at work.
11. How happy my puppies are after they swim in the lake.
12. Jet-ski.
13. Rope-swing.
14. Fellowship.
15. 360's on the knee-board, it's funnnnnn.
16. The feeling of release when I give up things to Him.
17. The smell of pine all the time.
18. The sky, all the time.
19. Stars.
20. The turkey and apple sandwich on cranberry walnut bread at work, its amazing.
21. Gods blatant answering of prayers.
22. Sitting down after a long day of work, so nice to sit nowadays.

Wildlife I've seen:
1. Dear, everywhere.
2. Horse flies, everywhere.
3. Foxes (foxen?).
4. A bear.
5. Bats.
6. Fish.
7. Grey Squirrels.

Wildlife I have accidentally killed with my car:
1. Numerous bugs.
2. A medium sized bird.
3. A chipmunk.

Wildlife I have almost accidentally killed with my car:
1. A black bear.
2. A fox.
3. Numerous toads.

1 comment:

sam said...

just curious, do you ever actually work? or do you just sample the goods? :)

it's been a while, hollerr at me...