Tuesday, September 2, 2008

pack o' fannies

So I have decided that I am going to try to bring the fanny pack back into style.
I am going to need people to help me.
I am aware that I am going to look like a loony for a while.
I need to recruit people to help me with this fashion-resurrection.
Any takers?

Just to inspire you, I found some pictures.










When mentioning this to one of my friends he said that crust-punks, and bike-punks already wear them but they're kind of anti-fashion/counterculture. My goal is to bring them back into the mainstream; back to the everyday.
Your thoughts?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mmm yes, the fanny. My guitarist, Peter, used to wear one. Such a cute little indie kid. I bought one at a thrift store for 50cents. It's pink and has Hawaii on it. I have yet to wear it! Maybe I'll follow your lead :)

sam said...

I thought some old dude in chicago beat you to it? :)