Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Schedule Time!

Here is what I am taking this quarter:

Music Theory 3: Same class continuing, same teacher as last quarter.

History of Rock II: A continuation of the class I took sophomore year. Lots of fun people. The professor, if he wasn't a brilliant pianist, should be a stand-up comedian.

Class Voice 2: Basics of sining. I got moved up to the next level, I didn't realize how basic it was actually going to be.

Finance: Basics of financial accounting. The tests will probably be hard. It's a bit difficult to engage myself in the class, but I'm trying...

Autopsical Art: My professor is on this top 100 list of avant guard artists. His lectures are more like performance pieces with weird word associations, noises, occasionally teasing, tangent after tangent, half the time I cant understand him from talking so fast, but I feel like I'm learning something, really.

Trailerpark: The movie is still being made, gonna be quite a few all-nighters in the upcoming weeks.

No comments: