Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Day 3


Day 3 was good. After a slow start getting to the mall, I found that the highways are fairly easy to navigate around. I got home no problem after spending the day at the Mall of America. That place wears a girl out. The drop in temperature to 84 (from 106 yesterday) was heavenly… and the rain… I never thought I would be that happy to stand in the rain. Such a nerd.

I ate dinner with the couple that lives downstairs, Natalie and Bob. They are both incredibly nice, both used to intern with Campus Crusade, and it is really a blessing to have other believers in the house. God answered my prayers for fellowship in the city, starting with them. They go to John Piper’s church, which was on the list of churches I needed to check out in the city, so that’s pretty cool too.

Tomorrow is my first day at the studio. Tonight there is a show that I might want to check out…Windsor Drive is playing. They are from kind of close to my summer home in WI. We’ll see!

No comments: