Monday, June 29, 2009

Day 7-and pictures.

Here are some pictures from my time in the city so far.

Windsor Drive. Good stuff.


The view from the hot-seat in the studio.


My housemates made us dinner.


Lake Como right by my house.


The studio does sound for these guys, Mel's Diner.


My Favorite Highway, I helped them out film some goofy stuff for their website. (Pat and Bobby).


Will.


Dave.


Will.


Pat.




I had a wonderful weekend. I really enjoy pleasant people to be around and I’m so blessed to have them in my life. Saturday night I was spoiled by my housemates in that they made a huge dinner for everyone and then we all played cards after.

Yesterday morning I checked out John Piper’s church with Natalie and Bob. I liked it but I don’t think it is a fit for me personally. There are a few on the list still that I need to check out, but at least I got to see what it was all about. I had a relaxing afternoon at home, cut my hair, ate a bunch, caught up with some friends from home, etc.

Last night I went to another show at the Triple Rock, it was the Ace Enders tour… but I went to see my buddies in My Favorite Highway. I had no idea they were even touring this area, but I looked online and saw they were coming. It was really good to catch up with them; I’m super excited that they got signed to Virgin and are making their way… They’re really solid guys and I’m happy that they are getting the good things they deserve. We just goofed around in the parking lot during the rest of the show, filming some stuff for their website.. it’s gonna be really funny when it’s all edited. It was their last show on this tour so all the bands went out to eat and I was supposed to meet up with them after but I got really really tired… I don’t know.

It was a good day.

No comments: