Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Digress


The ramblings that are a product of being bored in my Media Analysis and Criticism class are as follows...

I know alot about useless things and not enough about "important" things like history and whatnot.
I get bored because time moves by slow when I'm sitting down so I think.
I usually need to be moving; people ask if I'm nervous, twitchy, on drugs (well they don't ask that but they probably think it).
I have strong opinions about things that matter to me and not enough opinions about politics.
I will tell you if I don't agree with you for the most part, unless you're an important adult or someone I'm trying to impress or ignore.
I'd like to think I have hope. Sometimes I do, but when I'm crowded by my schedule, when things are looming, when I have weigh on my shoulders, it is hard to. I'm working on that.
I always have something around my wrist.
I want to get a tattoo but I guess I'm afraid of what people will think, or maybe I'm afraid of infection... maybe they are the same thing.
Life is Good.
I am blessed.
I sometimes seem cold but I really generally like everyone.
I will find the good in you if you dont shove your bad in my face upon first impression, but I will forgive you.
Everyone should fall in love with music, it will help hold them together.
Sometimes there are moments when everything fits, when time/life slots into place and there is perfection. Your heart beats with the rhythm of it and it is right... the definiton of right. It is even. It is pure and good and there is only one explanation. The maker of All Things Good is in those moments. He is right there beside you orchestrating them, becuase He enjoys the peace that has found it's way into your breath at that perfect moment... because He is love... and His love is Perfect.

No comments: