Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Random like a Nandom


This is what Athens looks like in early fall.... stunning.

-I thought my $200 retainer was lost but found it in the sink the next morning (it is clear and hard to find and have lost it before)

-I am reading a really really uplifting book, I am learning a lot…. It’s called Praise Habit by David Crowder, good stuff.

-It feels like the 1,000 lb weights have come off my shoulders and were replaced with 10lb ones.

-The Rocket Summer… everyone needs to find him.

-People value my opinion sometimes.

-This pen I found is fun to write and draw with.

-Old friends are good to talk to.

-My roommate is fun to live with.

-This electric piano in my dorm has this setting that sounds like a string quartet and one that sounds like a piano with a choir and it’s beautiful, and I am a nerd.

-I am the only girl in my Technical Basis of Recording class.

-A puppy chewed my flip-flop and I smile when I look at it.

-Tie dye is great. I don’t know why I never realized this.

-My face isn’t sunburned/peeling anymore (yes!).

-Running is getting easier.

-It is fall now, humid, but fall, and that is exciting.

-If we close the blind in our room, we sleep much better but it is harder to wake-up.

-The fire alarm went off three times in two days
1. Was in the shower, had to come out in my HOT PINK BATHROBE!
2. Wasn’t there
3. Was in bed because it was 1 AM.

- I want to meet the author/creator of www.burningbuilding.com Isaac Marion. He is creative and funny and musical and I want to be his best friend. So Isaac, if you're reading... I'm sorry if this is embarrassing, but lets be friends!

-Chocolate soy milk is good for you and tasty.

-I know the meaning of life.

-In my TCOM class, we learned that the originally intended greeting for cell phones was “ahoy.”

-I think it is time to retire a pair of my jeans but I really don’t want to. They fit like a glove.

-I think I am secretly a hippie.

-Live music is awesome. I am so in awe and can feel the presence of God in a very real way.

-I cannot wait until The Office starts…

-I am realizing now that I appreciate having a futon in my room. Last year was so much less comfortable. I am thoroughly enjoying having one.

-Time flies when you doodle.

No comments: