Friday, December 21, 2007

TSOAF

I love this... sorry, I know that Ive been putting up a bunch of youtube videos... This band, if you haven't heard of them, is made up of members from other bands, you'll probaby recognize most of them... and they only had four live shows on the west coast.. they have dancers and painters and it's all so intense and if you have the chance to get a-hold of their recorded stuff, it's brilliant, a sound engineer's dream. Anyways, enjoy some of these live videos of them...








I know you don't want to change
But nothing is ever what it used to be
Grab the rope, hoist yourself up
With a copy in hand
Comforted by the lions of substance
A solitude parade
Grab the rope, hoist yourself up
And drift like ants in hose water.

These three angels used to be attourneys
It is such a serious thing to me
Oh, how I searched through the memories
It is such an experience for me
Silence creating bold letters
Like not and better
These three devils used to be apologies
These three angels used to be monuments
I tried to find that feeling from that letter
For my consistencies
It was such a painful thing to see
When the shadows didn't bend
Like now and then
These three devils used to be apostrophes
So I destroyed a monument
So what.


The Sound of Animals Fighting, "St. Broadrick Is In Antarctica"

This box is lovely that I made
You may open up whenever you're lonely
You know, there's nowhere left to go
You magnify the evidence
It correlates the angles
I'm staring in the wrong direction.

Well take back
When it's time for relief it's so
It's so hard reading you...
For if I leave your empty smile

Flesh is heretic
My body is a which
I am burning it
Wake up for this wish
And I resignate
I have seen my fate
I am sinking
Oh, captain I am sinking

...While everybody else could be fighting out
For all this, for all this
Well everybody else could be fighting
For all this, hope for all this, hope for

Secrets and irises open the door
To a pride of lions and a murder of crows
No one knows how I begin
But how I'll end...

You're focused in the reason why
I'm far beneath the answer
You're acting like a separation.

The Sound of Animals Fighting, "All Is Ash Or The Light Shining Through It."

Intense.

No comments: