Wednesday, February 11, 2009

12-11-09


(Taken from my journal this afternoon)

Right now, I'm siting on a ledge overlooking the bike path. It's been rainy but today it was 60 degrees and sunny. The clouds are looming in right above me, making everything look a bit murky. I think the Earth is still slumbering from the winter.
There are chunks of ice and wood floating by in the muddy water. I like watching them pass under the bridge.
Why are you in a rush, river? What's pulling you?
It smells like rain.

I haven't opened my Bible in a while.

"Have salt in yourselves, and be at peace with each other."
Mark 9:20

It's starting to rain, time to head home.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

"Have salt in yourselves" - that's a very interesting translation. I like it.

Janelle said...

Sounds like it would have been a good time to play "Pooh sticks".