Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Feeling Sporadic

I need to get some of those gloves that fold over the top to free up my fingers.

I have never been frost-bitten but I think I came pretty close this weekend. It was the only damper on an otherwise fun fay of shooting.

I'm not really hungry, but I should probably eat the sandwich I packed.

Peanut butter is so delicious, I feel like I am eating dessert whenever I eat it.

Has everyone heard about the peanut butter recall? Weird stuff.

I want to run up to everyone I know and tell them about this Love that is bursting from my veins, the same love that made them. I want to tell everyone, random people in the street, that they can live forever with the most Joy-filled life they will ever know, but I'm afraid of doing that. If I didn't have any inhibitions, I would do it. Props to those of you who can.

I sometimes wonder if the things I like and the people I am attracted to are the result of those around me who have influenced me. I would like to think that I am not that easily influenced, but originality is not as common as I am discovering. It's alright though, Rob Bell talks about how everyone is following a 'way,' I just hope I can follow those who are going to point me in the right direction. Lord, I want to follow your way.

Eating plain tomatoes is the most refreshing thing ever.

Bathroom sinks give me the heeby jeebies. I mean, of course I use them, but if my toothbrush is laying sideways on a bathroom sink I have to run it under hot water. I would rather eat something that has fallen on the ground in a public place then brush my teeth with that said toothbrush. Is that weird?

I secretly enjoy the fact that I am the only girl in some of my classes. Is that selfish and shallow? Hmm...

My heart breaks when I hear about people going through a hard time, especially when it is regarding their families. I just want to hug them forever and tell them that there is hope in their true Father.

Sometimes when I look around me, even on the blank walls, I can feel something there, moving everything, almost like the things I am looking at are Holy. I can sometimes feel it in the air around my body, sometimes filling up rooms. It is magical being in a room that is heavy with it. God's hands are everywhere.

I love asking people questions about their lives and their past. I learn so much about life and the world that way. Don't be alarmed if I come out with a query heavier then the conversation or setting.

Sometimes when I am watching movies or TV, I see something that just strikes my funny bone that is obviously not supposed to be funny, and I weird myself out when I do that.

Bad smells don't really bother me too much.

Puppies tug at my heart. Always have, always will.

"There's a love that transcends all that we've known of ourselves, and I'll wait for it to come."
Copeland

No comments: