Friday, May 1, 2009

Our Hearts

The hovering damp smell of rain is heavy as I begin to feel a light mist on my cheeks and ankles.
I missed the bus but it's alright.

It's been a beautiful few weeks, not just the weather, but internally. God has been so apparent, or my eyes have been opened to see his apparent-ness, and I am so filled with joy that I've had that time to grow in that.

Summer plans:
I will be interning with Natural Sound Studio in Minneapolis. They do all sorts of recording, and also live-sound regularly.
With pretty much a free place to live with a friend, family in the city, and only a four hour drive to the cabin in WI, it's been really a blessing. London was a struggle, scraping to get it ready, being let down again and again... God asked me to let go, and He gave me this internship.

I miss the fellowship I have at home, but I know that even this is preparing me for the summer and for my time after college. I know that He is enough... He is everything.

Talking to a friend at the coffee shop the other day, we were just sitting there in awe and gratitude that this Love, that His sacrifice is so amazing that we yearn to live in that, that it is worth shouting from the rooftops. No other love is as encompassing and worthy of constant reverence and awe.

No comments: