Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Right Now...

I am sitting up on college green. It is perfect outside, God made it so beautiful.

One of our traveling-preacher-friends is sitting all by himself up here in his normal spot. He tried yelling at people, saying "I know you can hear me..." but no one listened and now he's not saying anything. The theories hold-true, that if there is no one to listen to them, they won't say anything. Perhaps he'll leave.

I've had so many visitors this week. My friend Jeff, my friend Jim, and my parents left this morning after they made the trip down here for the awards banquet for the scholarships I won for next year. God is a provider. I knew I received one, but not two... such a blessing.

I've been looking for a new chorus,
A different way to say your name, to hear your voice,
I gotta find new chords.
Oh how my new body, it shines...

Somehow your blood made you blind to our divide.
I am all yours.

We will wear compassion,
we will wear it.
And the gates of hell won't stand against it.

We will wear compassion,
We will wear it,
And the gates of hell, they won't stand against it.


Gates
As Cities Burn

No comments: