Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Close Call of the Week

Dang.

So, I have been kind of overwhelmed by homework this week (and it's only Wednesday)... and I had this pretty long assignment due for my Marketing class today... actually about a half-hour ago. So I worked on it last night when I should have been studying for my two exams tomorrow, and it took longer then I was hoping it would, but I finished it up last night, printed it out this morning, and thought I was set when I turned it into the teacher at the beginning of class today at two... only to find out that I had done the wrong set of questions at the end of the chapter (I thought I had to do the set of sixteen at the end, but I had to only do this set of three pertaining to a specific section...). So off I sprint to the Library, belly full of omelet, wearing my slippery black boots, and completely not caring if the people who saw me though I was a looney-bird.

Thankfully the class is two hours long.
Thankfully I find out about the mix-up right at the beginning.
Thankfully the girl next to me had her book with her and kindly let me borrow it for a hot-second.
Thankfully my classroom was only a hop-skip-and-jump away from the library.
Thankfully there was an open computer as I bursted through the doors.
Thankfully there were no problems with the printers (which can happen sometimes in the library).
Thankfully the teacher was only halfway through his power-point.
Thankfully people also turn things in at the end of class so it was a swift and easy transfer to trade the mess-up homework with the proper assignment.

Oi Vey.
Problem solved though.

I have two really hard exams tomorrow; please pray for me.