Saturday, October 4, 2008

"In Our Cold Condition...

...We need You to visit us, we need warmth to come.."


The Warmth came... God is good.
What a relief.





So last week was One Of Those Weeks.
But it's over now, and I can breath.
I can release my tense shoulders and really smile, not forced, but fully smile and enjoy the day.
I can look at the sky and appreciate it without a time-limit; I can smell the leaves for longer then just passing.
This feels good.



Athens is absolutely the most beautiful place in the fall. If anyone want to refute it, I invite them come and look out my window at this moment.

To catch up:

My classes this quarter are

Accounting
Microeconomics
Marketing
Sign language

Total hours: 16 (They had said that there is no way to pass accounting with more then 16 hours)

We bought a pumpkin and named it Margot.
I am going to see Underoath at the end of the month (their new album is so epic).
I have made a lot of new friends this week.
I apologize for the terrible complaining I have been doing to everyone these last few weeks. Life is really good, there are just so many things my heart and brain can handle at once. You understand, yes?


Lord, thank you for bearing all this with me.
Thank you for blessing me with the beauty of this world, and with the people who help me see it.
Thank you for the opportunity to go to school and help me to not take it for granted.
Please be with me when it is cold, thank you for bringing your warmth.
Amen

No comments: