Sunday, March 15, 2009

Hovering.

There is that constant urgency in the air; feeling as though I need to get something done and quick. I know that it's my final thats hanging over my head and coming up tomorrow.
Accounting. I'm having a bit of trouble with Return on Investment problems, and Net Present Value is a little iffy as well. It's not the end of the world if I have to re-take the class right?


Lots has been going on, kind of weird stuff actually, but since the weekend I went home I have been feeling a renewed sense of purpose, and my role in this world and what God want's me to be doing with my days. Next quarter will be incredibly uplifting and I am excited to have time to create and write and record and play outside.

I pray for clarity, for friends who are searching in the wrong places, for my footsteps to be guided, and for open eyes and an open heart that is aware of it all.


In Him.

No comments: