Thursday, January 15, 2009

Morning

Sitting in my english class.
Got some sleep last night which feels good.
This has been a weird week. (EX: Set my hair on fire...long story).

Lots of gray,
Lots of weird words coming from my mouth,
Lots of awkward prayers,
Lots of anticipation.
But, everything will be alright.

I am officially the worship leader for this new church that my friends are helping with, and last night we practiced and I was flustered from my accounting homework, feeling a bit rushed, kind of warbly from hitting my head (another long story, ha), and it was just what I needed. It was the perfect timing for those songs and I am so excited for Sunday; to be able to feel that connection with people while singing with them.
I am excited to be a part of that. It was just a slot that fell into place and that peace hasn't left me since then. Even this 19 degree morning seemed a bit warmer with the sun shining on the snow making it glitter; the windows catching it and lighting up the campus.

God is good. He is love, and joy and peace, and all things wonderful.

2 comments:

TyKomjati said...

you lit your hair on fire. first the mac 'n cheese, now this... :-P

Makella said...

I know, I don't know...