Thursday, January 15, 2009

Schedule Time

For those of you wondering, here is what I'm taking:

Accounting (2): Not as hard, time consuming, or stressful as the 101 class, which is glorious. The Professor is so nice.
Writing and Rhetoric: Our topic is rhetoric writing and protest songs. I played an Edison Glass song in class, I like the teacher, really laid-back.
Music Theory (2): Dang. I love music theory but heaven's-to-betsy, this class is a killer (plus it's at 8am, ha).
Computer Skills for Musicians: Learning Digital Performer; I love midi. Im making a cheesy techno song for my first project.
Global Media Systems: Eh, interesting subject matter, a bit hard to relate, big projects and whatnot.
419: Audio team for the feature-length film Trailerpark. Its going to be fun, lot's of hand's-on-learning, I'm the only girl on the Audio Team, and most of the team are my friends, so it's gonna be fun.

And technically, my internship over break counts as an hour too.

Total hours:22
Getting credit for:20

No comments: