Sunday, August 12, 2007

The First of Many

So.. Ive been thinking of starting a blog for a while, Ive been reading some that have really entertained me and it's just people writing about their lives or things that come into their heads and I thought "I could do that..." plus I've always kind of liked just writing down thoughts and happenings... also, usually almost everyday, something happens to me that is either funny or awkward and so instead of trying to tell my friends the funny/awkward thing that happend (in which the story usually ends up with me saying "and then I found 20 bucks" which is what you do with bad stories) I can just write it all down here and leave the stories to those who just happend across this blog. If anything, it could help me with my 1st person writing skills... hmm?

Im just here to share my thoughts about things. I'm not going to intentionally offend anyone who might read and I apologize if that ends up happening, which I hope it doesn't. Time will tell if this "experiment" of sorts turns out...

Blog-ahoy!

(could that have been cheesier?)

No comments: