Thursday, August 16, 2007

Long Car Rides


Well, just made the journey from Northern Wisconsin to my home and it was a successful trip once again, albeit long (aprox. fourteen hours). We only stopped a couple of times for traffic, and on the other side at one point was a crash that involved a camper, a tractor-trailer, and a car that looked like it was put in the grabage compactor.)

I'd like to thank the followng:
-My mom, for driving most of the way
-My Ipod, for supplying me with hours of entertainment
-My friend, who gave me a bunch of new music to listen to on the ride
-The friends I talked to on the phone, it was nice to catch up
-Arby's, for providing the sustinance.
(I have always thought the Arby's is the classiest of the fast food chains, if fast food can be "classy")
-Kia, for making a car that is not only comfortable (for the most part), but fun to drive.


Have you ever been in Arby's and seen the bell thats on the wall that you're supposed to ring when you've had good service? I usually want to, but Im a little nervouse. The Arby's that we stopped at in Northwestern Ohio, however, did not derserve the "good service bell" I'm sorry to say. I only got two ice cubes in my ice-water, and my rueben was only slightly melty (Im complely kidding, although I did want a little more ice)... The people were nice, so there's that.

No comments: