Friday, August 17, 2007

Unconditional Love is What We Have


This is great....

"But the thing we are searching for is not somewhere else. It is right here, And we can only find it when we give up the search, when we surrender, when we trust. Trust that God is already putting us back together....It is trusting that I am loved. That I always have been. That I aways will be. I don't have to do anything. I don't have to prove anything or acheive anything or accomplish one more thing. That exactly as I am, I am totally accepted, forgiven, and there is nothing I could ever do to lose this acceptance."

~Rob Bell, Velvet Elvis

I highly suggest reading this book if you either want to futher your faith, want questions answered, and/or want an incredebly easy and relatable read about the Christian faith.

No comments: